This is a 24 month program which offers valuable experiences and exposure for those who want to grow and enhance capabilities to the next level in the beverage and fast moving consumer goods industry.
The HEINEKEN Asia Pacific Graduate program will set your career up for life within Heineken with the aim of landing a Senior Management role within 5 years of you starting. You will develop and stretch yourself through well-structured assignment plans with clear curriculum and meaningful projects to gain valuable skills and experiences which will accelerate growth opportunities.
Graduates begin their journey at DB Breweries in Auckland (part of the HEINEKEN group) for 6 months, and will then enjoy two 6month rotations within the wider Asia Pacific Region, spanning across countries in the pacific such as Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands and New Caledonia through to countries in Asia like Japan, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Myanmar and China, to finally land the final 6months of the program in DB Breweries before graduating into your permanent role.
HOW CAN YOU APPLY?
- Applications open: 17th July – 13th August 2017
- Applications will be open on GradConnect and NZ Uni Careers Hub
Please note that applications have now closed for the 2018 intake of the HEINEKEN Asia Pacific Graduate Programme.
- Assignment One: July 2018 – DB Breweries
- Assignment two: January 2019 – offshore APAC
- Assignment three: July 2019 – offshore APAC
- Assignment four: January 2020 – DB Breweries
WHO DO WE LOOK FOR?
- You must be able to start work no later than 1st October 2018
- You shouldn’t have more than 2 years of professional work experience (volunteering/internships do not count) with the exception of those applying to the Legal Function. Legal candidates with <5 years of work experience and those already called to the bar are welcomed to apply
- Business fluency in English
- Proven leadership skills and extra-curricular involvement throughout your studies
- Genuine interest in experiencing other countries and cultures
- Mobility and desire to work and live within Asia Pacific is a must
- Highly-driven with a desire to succeed
**Work-eligibility without the need for a work visa or sponsorship in at least one of the participating home Operating Companies (OpCo) in Asia Pacific is a must**